James W. peterson's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I can get you an offer from an lender in just a couple of days. Take a look at http:…"

James W. peterson replied Aug 31, 2012 to Construction loan

42 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by melvin w estrict

"Thank you Elizabeth. I got your response and will be following up with you in a coup…"

James W. peterson replied Aug 27, 2012 to

just now

"Hi Elizabeth; I just sent you another e-mail. We want to work out a solution and par…"

James W. peterson replied Aug 27, 2012 to

just now

"Actually Elizabeth we represent the equity side as well. "

James W. peterson replied Aug 23, 2012 to

just now

"Thank you for your reply. We find that the retainer fee; although very small, effect…"

James W. peterson replied Aug 23, 2012 to Need a reliable source for international funding

66 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Arnold Walker

"I'm a strategic referral partner with NYC Commercial Funding Conduit which provides…"

James W. peterson replied Aug 23, 2012 to Need 100% Financier for Real Estate Project LUXURY in ITALY

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

"I'm a strategic referral partner with NYC Commercial Funding Conduit which provides…"

James W. peterson replied Aug 23, 2012 to Closed

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

James W. peterson replied Aug 23, 2012 to I need financiacion

6 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

James W. peterson replied Aug 23, 2012 to funding wanted = unlimited = to Indian based best business..

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

James W. peterson replied Aug 23, 2012 to Funding Needed For Licensed Luxury Residential Project of 4 Villas.

7 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Johne Edward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service