David A. Sims's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Please provide me with more information sims_david35@hotmail.com on a Unsecured Busi…"

David A. Sims replied Jul 19 to FAST AND RELIABLE LOANS WITH NO CREDIT CHECK.

12 Aug 7
Reply by kimberly frock

"Please provide me with more information on loan funding to sims_david35@hotmail.com.…"

David A. Sims replied Jul 19 to Need a loan?

3 Aug 7
Reply by kimberly frock

"I sent you an email requesting information on the lending program and you have not r…"

David A. Sims replied Jul 19 to FINANCIAL FREEDOM

4 Jul 19
Reply by David A. Sims

"She is a scam, scam scam, they want you to pay taxes on there investors money earned…"

David A. Sims replied Jun 1 to Funding for Private Investors

1 Jun 1
Reply by David A. Sims

"Your email is not working, contact me sims_david35@hotmail.com if interested in doin…"

David A. Sims replied May 24 to Reliable Finance

2 May 28
Reply by Michael Cirillo

"Contact me, I want to know about this funding program, sims_david35@hotmail.com. Da…"

David A. Sims replied Apr 14 to ''FUNDING PROGRAM OFFERED'' ALL INDUSTRIES SECURED BY SURETY BOND PREMIUM PURCHASE IN THE AMOUNT OF APPROVED LENDING $350 PER $100,000...

1 Apr 14
Reply by David A. Sims

"Your email is not working, I would like to obtain more information contact me sims_d…"

David A. Sims replied Oct 16, 2018 to WE HAVE 100% ACCESS TO INVESTORS WHO ARE READY TO PROVIDE FUNDS FOR YOUR PROJECT.

8 Jun 14
Reply by THE INVESTMENT GROUP LLC

"I'm looking for funds. "

David A. Sims replied Oct 15, 2018 to Loan Funding

5 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Grace Darbandi

"Please provide me with more information on terms and conditions on loan funding , my…"

David A. Sims replied Aug 18, 2018 to loan offer$

6 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

"Please contact me at sims_david35@gotmail.com so I can obtain more information. Dav…"

David A. Sims replied Nov 20, 2017 to Private lender/Hard money lender. We will connect you to them.

9 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Stanley J Watkins

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service