Anthony Neal's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This request was made on March 11. The loan is expected to close the first week of M…"

Anthony Neal replied Apr 21, 2023 to Who can do a 4 house blanket loan in San Fernando Valley area?

18 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"Thank you David. I posted this in early March and the loan is half way done. Just wa…"

Anthony Neal replied Apr 21, 2023 to Who can do a 4 house blanket loan in San Fernando Valley area?

18 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"Why would I contact Bruce Carver if your name is Brad Hall and you are the one respo…"

Anthony Neal replied Apr 5, 2023 to Who can do a 4 house blanket loan in San Fernando Valley area?

18 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"I appreciate this information. I am traveling to Bellevue in April to visit family.…"

Anthony Neal replied Feb 7, 2023 to New Lending Programs, background, and updated contact info

8 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Alex Williams

"Hi Diego. I tried to call and text you this morning. Can you please give me a call a…"

Anthony Neal replied Jan 18, 2023 to New Fix & Flip Program!

4 Jan 21, 2023
Reply by Dean Westford

"Hi Alex. Just read your post and I do have a great option for strip malls but it wou…"

Anthony Neal replied Oct 31, 2022 to Strip Mall Purchase in Reno

2 Oct 31, 2022
Reply by WKL David

"Chad, I just checked out your website. When I have an opportunity in a state where y…"

Anthony Neal replied Sep 8, 2022 to I am a broker looking for the best small balance commercial lenders?

12 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Alan Max

"Antwan, I believe you have my number. Feel free to call or text. I have done a coupl…"

Anthony Neal replied Sep 8, 2022 to I am a broker looking for the best small balance commercial lenders?

12 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Alan Max

"I currently own a property in Henderson and know the market. Please message me. I ca…"

Anthony Neal replied Sep 7, 2022 to Fix & Flip funding in Las Vegas area

6 Sep 26, 2022
Reply by Thomas Beck

"Hi Teri. My name is Anthony Neal. I know this is a done deal but I wanted to reach o…"

Anthony Neal replied Sep 7, 2022 to New Mortgage Broker here! Looking for funding options for my Investors!

9 Sep 15, 2022
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service