elmer bashara's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have…"

elmer bashara replied Feb 18 to Require Construction Loan-Tasmania-AU

4 Mar 14
Reply by Wilson Curtis

"LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have…"

elmer bashara replied Feb 18 to Seeking 100% funding $2 million for (new construction) resident assisted living facility

7 May 2
Reply by Archie David

elmer bashara replied Nov 19, 2019 to Looking for funds for business project and research.

3 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by elmer bashara

elmer bashara replied Nov 19, 2019 to $58,000,000 (70% LTV) FUNDING REQUEST

8 Jan 7
Reply by Richard Milford

elmer bashara replied Nov 4, 2019 to GREEN PROJECT ...We will put up $500m in bonds for A 500K -1M LOAN FOR 90 DAYS

6 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Gary ELLISTON

"  LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you ha…"

elmer bashara replied Oct 28, 2019 to Business Acquisition Loan Needed for fitness GYM!

11 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Martin Frank

"  LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you ha…"

elmer bashara replied Oct 28, 2019 to Seeking $35M International Construction Funding

5 Jan 6
Reply by Tracye Bynum

elmer bashara replied Oct 28, 2019 to I need Funding LTV 75%, I HAVE 25% TO PUT DOWN CASH...HELP ME

11 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Martin Frank

elmer bashara replied Oct 26, 2019 to Seeking $35M International Construction Funding

5 Jan 6
Reply by Tracye Bynum

elmer bashara replied Oct 24, 2019 to Business Acquisition Loan Needed for fitness GYM!

11 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Martin Frank

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service