Rickey Schroeder's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello my name as Rickey Schroeder. I have a question you do commercial lending 100%…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Aug 2, 2020 to LOAN APPROVAL UP TO 100% OF PROJECT COST ?

4 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Sam Chainani

"Multifamily Construction or Substantial Rehab FHA-HUD LoansMultifamily Construction…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Jun 27, 2020 to Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

60 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Ollie K Scott

"Hello     My name is Rickey Schroder and I'm looking for an 80% LTV loan I have an a…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Jan 5, 2016 to

just now

"Hello     My name is Rickey Schroder and I'm looking for an 80% LTV loan I have an a…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Jan 5, 2016 to Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

239 Jul 23, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"Please advise the program this situation. Please send me a e-mail at your earliest c…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Nov 11, 2013 to MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

4 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Maurice Gignac

"Please advise the program this situation. Please send me a e-mail at your earliest c…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Nov 11, 2013 to MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

4 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Maurice Gignac

"Hello my name is Ricky Schroder and I'm just looking for prior approval to you direc…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Nov 10, 2013 to

just now

"Hello I have credit and willing to allow someone to use it as a credit partner. Plea…"

Rickey Schroeder replied Nov 6, 2013 to

just now

"Hello I have credit and willing to allow someone to use it as a credit partner. Plea…"

just now

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service