Alex Williams's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Monty, I emailed you a deal summary for a warehouse in Kent, Wash. Included my phone…"

Alex Williams replied Nov 9 to Senior Commercial Capital - Direct Lender ready to assist Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors

1 Nov 9
Reply by Alex Williams

"I saw this post right as I am looking to place one of my own here in Washington stat…"

Alex Williams replied Nov 4 to Rehab Funding needed?

9 Nov 8
Reply by Monty Yeager

"Looks like the purchase price of these houses is going to be too low for most lender…"

Alex Williams replied Nov 2 to 3 Rehab Loans in Baltimore, MD

4 Nov 17
Reply by ABDUL MOHAM

"I am following this discussion as well. I would really like to know what commercial…"

Alex Williams replied Sep 9 to I am a broker looking for the best small balance commercial lenders?

12 Oct 1
Reply by Alan Max

"Update: Just got final approval for our rehab deal. Signing this Thursday. Very impr…"

Alex Williams replied Aug 22 to Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

15 Sep 15
Reply by WKL David

"Monty, Sounds good. I will get signed up this weekend. Always good to make a second…"

Alex Williams replied Aug 20 to Earn up to 5 points with our Unsecured Funding Affiliate Program!

2 Aug 20
Reply by Monty Yeager

"I want to thank Lisa Verholtz for having an approval emailed to me yesterday afterno…"

Alex Williams replied Aug 12 to Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

15 Sep 15
Reply by WKL David

"Tina, I used her as well. I consider myself a good mtg broker but I just did not hav…"

Alex Williams replied Aug 10 to Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

15 Sep 15
Reply by WKL David

"Yes and thank you. I received many emails. We have selected a lender and have alread…"

Alex Williams replied Aug 10 to Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

15 Sep 15
Reply by WKL David

"Thank you Chad. I appreciate the response. "

Alex Williams replied Aug 8 to Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

15 Sep 15
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service