Kevin Rizzo's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Lex, I just tried replying to a message you sent me using the e-mail address yo…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Dec 12, 2014 to

just now

"Hello Mrs. Danuta,    I reached out to you about a week ago, i don't believe I have…"

just now

"Mr. Lambert, I have been trying to get back in touch with you regarding my funding…"

just now

"Hello, Mr. Reyes,     I would be interested in receiving more information on your…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Dec 12, 2014 to Need Financing for your Business Or Start Up?

2 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

"Good Afternoon, I sent a message to you using the e-mail address provided, if you c…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Dec 6, 2014 to

just now

"Hello Mrs. Daunta, Yes, Yes and Yes, I have had everything and anything happen to m…"

just now

"Mr. Dudley, I just sent you a message using that e-mail address your provided from…"

just now

"Mr. Carter, Thank you for getting back to me and forwarding my message onto your Ma…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Aug 14, 2013 to Connecticut Investor Seeking Working Capital Loan

23 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Mr. Lopez, thanks for getting back to me, I have reached out to Mrs. Lawrence but ha…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Aug 14, 2013 to Connecticut Investor Seeking Working Capital Loan

23 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Mr. Carter, Would like to communicate with you a bit more about what services you h…"

23 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service