Alexander Kostylev's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Opera…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Loan or JV partner for luxury horse ranch in Spain

14 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Opera…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Private Loans/Funding for Foreclosure Rehabs in Minneapolis, MN

17 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to movie funding needed 250k

9 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Seeking Private Funding

8 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Seeking funding to acquire, rehab and hold SFRs in Alabama

8 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Metro Detroit SFR Rental-to-Hold - $25,200 3/10 Note, 60% ARV - Perfect for Self-Directed IRA!

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Commercial Bridge/Hard Money Loans Available

1 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Seeking Financing for Warehouse Purchase - Atlanta area

16 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to aka....Harry Ahmed Abusamrah,....aka...Hani Amusamrah,...aka Omni Group by the sea in Carmel CA.

1 Nov 11, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to EXPERIENCE AND CERTTIFIED INVESTOR SEEKING FUNDING FOR WHOLESALE FLORIDA MFR (MAINLY FOURPLEXES). POWER POINT PRESENTATION AND BUSINESS PLAN AVAILABLE.

9 Nov 11, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service