Request Funding (5,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coal Mine funding $55M

If you are able to bring a lender, we have the Assets and permited operations. Please mail me your credentials. Jim simmons21@msn.com

Started by Jim Simmons

17 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Derrick Branch

Construction loan

Looking for $7M in construction financing for flagged hotel in Lousiana.  Seasoned operators, with 20+ hotels in their portfolio.  Need com…

Started by Steve T. Noble

42 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by melvin w estrict

USDA Loan Guarantee Programs Business & Industry and Rural Development

Follow this link to our website at Wert-Berater, Inc.  We have provided links to USDA programs. Our firm provides feasibility studies for…

Started by Donald Safranek

0 Oct 2, 2012

Feasibility Studies are Required for Funding - Wert-Berater, Inc. provides the Best Studies

Wert-Berater, Inc. is the largest and most respected provider of feasibility studies for all project types on a global basis. If you are se…

Started by Donald Safranek

0 Oct 2, 2012

Seeking financing for movies and documentaries

I have a few clients with movie projects looking for financing.  If you're a funder/lender please feel free to contact me for more details…

Started by Kevin Redick

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by LARRY STONE LENDING CENTER

funding available up to 200k and no up front fees

Thank you for being part of my network. I value this site as it allows all of us to make valuable connections with credible business contac…

Started by Jeremy Hawkins

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Herbert Wilson

Can Someone tell me how to delet a post

Hello Everyone, Can someone please tell me how to delet a post.... Thank you

Started by Angela Ellies

3 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Herbert Wilson

INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR OR PARTNERS IN REAL ESTATE

We are seeking investors or partners for the Mexico City. Great return of investment for buying and selling Real Estate is the most effect…

Started by Bufete Jurídico Inmobiliario

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Herbert Wilson

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

up to 80% Investment, 75% cashout, 75% Commercial South Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail all 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Started by Michael Shaw

3 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Herbert Wilson

LARGE MULTIFAMILIES = 150 - 300 Unit, Type A-B, NEED 100% JV EQUITY PARTNER

I am willing to give up a minimum of 50% of NOI in Exchange (all negotiable).  Contact me directly if interested. mrc721@yahoo.com

Started by Monique Rene Coates

2 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by LARRY STONE LENDING CENTER

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service