Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DO YOU NEED JOINT VENTURE FUNDING or LAND ACQUISITION FUNDING FOR A REAL ESTATE PROJECT?

#NEW #FUNDING #ALERT The PEI Investment Funds Group I represent is pleased to offer 100% LTC Financing (up to 80% of future value) for the…

Started by The Funding Diva

0 Mar 25, 2020

Up to 100% Financing on Caribbean Hotel/Resort Projects -NO UPFRONT FEES

Up to 100% project  financing on Caribbean land owned free and clear.  If you or your company owns land in the Caribbean FREE AND CLEAR OR…

Started by Maverick Robinson

1 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Sheryl Holder

Commercial / Industrial Funding Program

I have a source that is offering Commercial & Industrial Funding: Loan Amounts:  $2,000,000 to $20,000,000 Interest Rate:  From 5.95% t…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Mar 23, 2020

NEW FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR PROJECT STARTUP, UP TO 100% OF PROJECT COST

Funds up to 100% of project cost  (not finance related cost) and 80% of operating value on qualified project which includes acquisitions, c…

Started by John Clark

2 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by Sheryl Holder

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NO APPLICATION FEE

CLICK HERE TO PRE-QUALIFY Telephone number is (541) 515-0666 Please visit our website: www.commercialmortgagecap.com email:  milford@comme…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Mar 20, 2020

Need funding partner

I have been in the real estate business for over 20 years and have bought and sold tons of homes. My investment partner passed away about 7…

Started by LEONARD AUBRY

0 Mar 18, 2020

When banks say no, apply here!

Daryl Crabtree 123 CONSULTINGS LLC When banks say no, apply here: https://www.7figures.app/123consultings

Started by Daryl Crabtree

0 Mar 18, 2020

Commercial Loan in Canada

Looking for commercial mortgages for multi tenant Industrial buildings in Canada, looking to get to 80% LTV. Please respond with interest…

Started by Dino Filoso

5 Mar 16, 2020
Reply by Dino Filoso

REAL ESTATE FUNDING... WHO HAS IT?

Can you provide funding for real estate purchases and refinances? Commercial? Construction? Residential? Fix & Flip? If so, what states…

Started by Admin

37 Mar 16, 2020
Reply by Henk Wolter

Require Construction Loan-Tasmania-AU

Require funding for a large project based in Tasmania Australia?I require a loan of US$20.5Million can provide full documentation and have…

Started by Alan Lobato

4 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Wilson Curtis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service