Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 100% OF PROJECT COST

Up to 100% of project cost nationwide and select international markets for Business and Real estate Start up or expansion. Funds up to 100%…

Started by John Clark

0 Apr 25, 2020

19.5% Annual Return -- Private Loan Wanted for $228,000 - 6 months Term - No Prepay - 800+ Ficos

FHA HUD PURCHASE in Auburn, CA $285,000 winning bid. Most of the Construction to Permanent Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Lenders are not doing…

Started by Kurt Grossman RE

2 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by Kurt Grossman RE

Investor Funding in the Coronavirus Era

I am in need of a funder for two gentlemen who will be building their rental income portfolio in Northeast Ohio. As several of the larger p…

Started by Dana Korosi

3 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by Clarence Wright Dough

Voss Solutions – The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

Hello from Voss Solutions Just to let you know, 98% of our very large & time-tested funding network (many of our funding partners have…

Started by Ken Voss

0 Apr 23, 2020

New FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 100% OF PROJECT COST

Up to 100% of project cost nationwide and select international markets for Business and Real estate Start up or expansion. Funds up to 100%…

Started by John Clark

0 Apr 18, 2020

Quick, Easy loan At Affordable Interest Rate

We are a private money lending company (LNT INVESTMENTS LLC) that gives out loans to investors /Businesses. We offer flexible loans and fun…

Started by Eva Loer

0 Apr 17, 2020

Need funding partner

I have been in the real estate business for over 20 years and have bought and sold tons of homes. My investment partner passed away about 7…

Started by LEONARD AUBRY

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by WKL David

Business owner needs a 50% LTV on his O/O SFR.

I have a business owner in need of a hard money loan against his F&C SFR. Property is located in Atlanta suburb. New appraisal. Need di…

Started by Ed Franklin

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by WKL David

Refinance NOO Residential Properties

Looking for direct lenders that can do 75-80% LTV cash out for NOO residential investment properties in MN.  Credit score is 700+.  Have 5…

Started by Kay Vang-Thao

6 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Nick Hubbard

Funding Provided for your Business Needs. No Processing Fees. Get the MONEY that you need

Simple and Brief. Just like the Money that we provide From $10K up to $1M More can be provided; on a case by case basis, Contact me at Nexu…

Started by Raymond Weston

0 Apr 15, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service