Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fix and Flip, Rehab, Construction Private Money

Southeastern US and preferably Florida. See some lender program highlights below •       No pre-payment penalty•       No appraisal•      …

Started by Chad Davis

2 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Chad Davis

GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION AND REHAB LOANS 100,000 AND ABOVE NATIONWIDE

We have now simplified our process, to make it easier than ever, to locate financing! No credit inquiries or sensitive information require…

Started by Richard Milford

1 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Sam Chainani

Loan offer

Good day everyone  My name is David Williams and I am a private lender. I give out secured and unsecured loans and I give out loans at 6% i…

Started by David Williams

2 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Sam Chainani

LOAN APPROVAL UP TO 100% OF PROJECT COST ?

Up to 100% of project cost nationwide and select international markets for Business and Real estate Start up or expansion. Funds up to 100%…

Started by John Clark

4 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Sam Chainani

Fix & Flip Funding Nationwide!

Hi Friends! If you need rehab funding, I can get it done.Loan amounts as low as $75,000, as high as $3.5 MillionWe can finance 1 to 4 unit…

Started by Admin

1 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Sam Chainani

You Need Loan, You Need Me

I’m David Lessnick with Lenders Capital LLC. "The World is Changing" .Buy & invest on more properties with extra and easy funds from me…

Started by David Lessnick

1 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Sam Chainani

Real Estate Loan and Bitcoin Mining Investment Opportunity.

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at a low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers…

Started by Matthew Clarke

0 Aug 13, 2020

I'm looking at purchasing a duplex in Washington DC

Purchase price would be $68,000. I am willing to put 15% down to buy the property. Will need to finance about $20,000 of rehab on this one.…

Started by Joe Bennett

7 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by David Lessnick

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-family, 2-4 units, townhomes, PUDs  -  Currently (or soon) leased  -  $…

0 Aug 10, 2020

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 50,000,000 NATIONWIDE

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE FINANCING  UP TO 25,000,000  NATIONWIDE We wanted to inform you that we have recently expanded our f…

0 Aug 10, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service