Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Portfolios

I have a client, that is a whole loan note buyer.  They are focus on acquiring portfolios of performing and non-performing bridge loans, fi…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Sep 3, 2020

Rental funding needed

I am interested in buying a property in Oklahoma City. The price is $129,000. Property is in pretty good condition with only minor cosmetic…

Started by Pete Muller

4 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Tom wood

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 50,000,000 NATIONWIDE

SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-family, 2-4 units, townhomes. -  Currently (or soon) leased  -  $100K…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 30, 2020

Online trading

Make ten times your investment, no experience needed. Let's say you start trading with $1000 you will get a profit of $10,000 within 48hour…

Started by David Britz

0 Aug 27, 2020

FAST BRIDGE LOANS - NATIONWIDE - PURCHASE OR REFINANCE

Loan amounts up to $20M Nationwide. Funding must be in a major metropolitan area (big city) or within 30 miles of one. Suburbs are no probl…

Started by Admin

2 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Reginald Truss

Quality private lenders and the one with a connection to private lenders are welcome

To deal with real estate for me the main idea first of all is to solve someone else distress situation. What do I mean by that ? many tenan…

Started by Yuval Perry

0 Aug 21, 2020

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 50,000,000 NATIONWIDE

SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-family, 2-4 units, townhomes. -  Currently (or soon) leased  -  $100K -…

0 Aug 20, 2020

Loan

I’m John Thomas a private lender. We offer quick and easy loans for as low as 5% interest rate. We provide both secured and unsecured long…

Started by David Britz

0 Aug 20, 2020

Obtain Fast Funding For Fix And Flips,Rentals,Commercial

Get Real Estate Funding In 7 Days. Click On The Following Link For Information And To Apply. https://go.patchofland.com/sharonaskewwhitten

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Aug 19, 2020

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-family, 2-4 units, townhomes. -  Currently (or soon) leased  -  $100K -…

0 Aug 17, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service