Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bitcoin investment

HiI'm an expert Bitcoin miner and would want to tell you about my services on Bitcoin and how to make money from mining using your mobile p…

Started by Matthew Clarke

0 Oct 6, 2020

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 25,000,000 NATIONWIDE

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE 200,000 and above SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Sin…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Sep 21, 2020

Just curious.. for those that own investment properties do you manage your own or do you pay a property manager to take care of this for you?

Just curious?

Started by Louis Rosenberg

3 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Louis Rosenberg

Do you need an urgent loan

We are certified loan lenders.We give out loan on a clear and understandable terms and conditions. This offer is strictly for serious minde…

Started by ghalibsolution

0 Sep 19, 2020

Private Funding

We can help you or your clients close deals within 48 hours To 72 hours, brokers are welcomed we offer 2% broker fee at closing. Contact us…

Started by Kelly Murphy

3 Sep 16, 2020
Reply by Miykele Bert

Getting A Loan Just Got Easier!

Need a trusted partner who can give you a quick loan to cushion the effects of this pandemic on your business or other projects? LNT INVEST…

Started by Susan Kerr

0 Sep 15, 2020

I have a question for the lenders and brokers on this site...

Last week I was approved for a bridge loan to purchase a residential investment property. It is vacant but in pretty good condition. I have…

Started by Louis Rosenberg

3 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

Portfolios

I have a client, that is a whole loan note buyer.  They are focus on acquiring portfolios of performing and non-performing bridge loans, fi…

Started by Samuel Thomas

1 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by WKL David

When Your Bank Says No..

Need a trusted partner who can give you a quick loan to cushion the effects of this pandemic on your business and other projects? LNT INVES…

Started by Susan Kerr

0 Sep 3, 2020

Portfolios

I have a client, that is a whole loan note buyer.  They are focus on acquiring portfolios of performing and non-performing bridge loans, fi…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Sep 3, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service