Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SEEKING FOR REAL & HONEST INVESTOR OR JV PARTNER FOR OUR REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN BANGLADESH. (ROI 30% - 35%)

Hello Good Day. Dear all investor we have a real estate company (3G BUILDING TECHNOLOGY LTD). We are the registered company of Bangladesh G…

Started by Shekh Md. Faisal

0 Dec 21, 2012

Looking for $12MM in JV funding

I have a client who is looking for $12MM in JV funding for mining operation overseas. Reply to vladimirz@dynastymn.com.

Started by Vlad Zaltsman

6 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Vlad Zaltsman

Oil and GAs COmpany in the Alberta Oil Sands

I have a fantastic Oil and Gas company seeking 10M for working capital.  Secured on title against the leases. 210M barrels reserve report.…

Started by Vic Cotton

12 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Tommy Giles

Funding Needed Any Information and Sources Will Be Helpful

Architect/Developer Seeking 15,875,000. Million Dollar Equity Partner For A 145 Bed 9 Story State Of The Art Multi Care Assisted Living Fac…

Started by Don lango Sr

13 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Calvin Butler

Cash Investors

We looking for CASH private investors to finance full acquisitions of Apartments building under 50 units and under $1,000,000 to partner wi…

Started by Gervais Birangui

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Calvin Butler

Major Development Looking For Investors or Partners

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Commercial Real Estate Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".    The d…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Dec 19, 2012

Free Software With Rehab/Flip Applications

Well, we are very close to the end of the year and now is a good time to look at where we are and what we need to do for the coming year to…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Dec 18, 2012

Loan / investments request for acquisition of Crude Oil Refinery Processing Factory

Hello, My name is Priit Albri and I am the owner / CEO of Albert Group that is located in Tallinn, Estonia (Northern Europe). We have a ver…

Started by Priit Albri

1 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Anil Kumar S.A

Equity funding in return for shares

I am looking for 6$ million equity funding no LOANS in return for 36% share in my company. www.pavilionsofsplendourinternational.com reply…

Started by Diana Patricia Williams

6 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Edward Tuggle

$75K AND UP TO AND BEYOND $500M TO FUND VIABLE PROJECTS PRIVATE FUNDING

I have up to and beyond $500M In funding that are looking for viable projects to fund/finance. I have both private and non private funding…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Dec 13, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service