Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have money to lend.

I can refinance you’re Commercial business up to 90% LTV. Final LTV’s and rates are determined by experience of the owner, length of owners…

Started by Joel Casillas

3 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Joel Casillas

MONEY! Do you need money for investment properties

If you need money for investment properties? I have more funds than deals. Quick Private Money Lender We are direct lender not broker No cr…

Started by Butch Wells

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Marie

Creative Financing!!

There are so many ways to achieve that financing. We lend on Intellectual Property and Brands. In the world of Private Money, we need to be…

Started by Kelly W Bowlin

0 Apr 2, 2013

Investment Opportunity in Brazil

We are a Brazil-based private equity company with a current investment portfolio worth approximately US$20m, and a good ROI track record. W…

Started by Giuseppe Uslenghi

2 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Uslenghi

WANTD FINCANICAL INSTRUMENTS THAT WILL INSURE LENDRS LOAN IF CLIENT DEFAULTS

Wanted financial instruments that will insure lenders loan in the event of borrower defaults on loan. Please send all information to. Edwar…

Started by Edward Tuggle

3 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Robert Winkfield

Unsecured Business Lines of Credit 100% Startup Financing

Unsecured Business Lines of Credit 100% Startup Financing   Unsecured business lines of credit for any reason. The credit requirements are…

Started by Ray Antonelli

0 Mar 30, 2013

PROJECTS THAT ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING FUNDED/FINANCED WANT TO ADD YOUR PROJECT

Projects that are it the process of being funded or have gotten letters of intent to fund. Real estate project in Tennessee over $3M. Energ…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Mar 30, 2013

DID YOU EVER CONSIDER USING BOND FUNDING TO FINANCE/FUND YOUR PROJECT????

ABOUT BOND FUNDING : 144A Bond Funding is a fast , low cost, non-recourse way to finance many types of projects. Benefits of a 144A Bond Of…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Mar 29, 2013

Two investment properties for sale $320k for both - Knob Noster, MO - next to Whiteman AFB

Two duplexes (four units rented at $750-775/month each) for sale for $320k for both. Located next to Whiteman Airforce Base in Knob Noster,…

Started by Carina Hatton

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Marie

100% Loans to Professionals. MDs, DDS, DVMS

100% financing Loans to  MD's, DDS, DVMS Professionals.  Contact me at joel@joelcasillas.com

Started by Joel Casillas

0 Mar 28, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service