Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Government Projects looking for Funding

I have a large urban master development project with the local municipal government in China including healthcare, residential, commercial…

Started by Winnie Zhou

10 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

loan protection

My firm provides construction consulting services to lenders, banks, investors, etc., in the form of pre-close document review for due dili…

Started by Andy Voikos

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Freis

SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES

Dear Customer, Welcome to SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES. DO YOU NEED A LOAN?,SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES Offers Business Loans, Education…

Started by alexander

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by BENOUDINA AISSA

SEEKING PROJECT INVESTORS!

Pacific Enterprise Group specializes in bringing investors to the pojects needing capital for entertainment, oil, gold, gas, green energy,…

Started by PE Group

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

Large Asset Backed Loan Request - Backed by Appraised and Certified Rubies Package

http://OCFPrivateLending.com FUNDING SOURCE NEEDED Large or Medium Asset Based Loan Request Backed by Appraised and Certified Rubies Packag…

Started by OCF Private Lending

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

Looking for Investors, Lenders & Professionals who want exposure to Property, but not the hassle? We do everything and provide you the return, secured against the property assets! Clean & hassle free!

I run a property company in Leeds, UK, where we buy, refurbish and refinance as well as development projects and mergers and acquisitions o…

Started by Christopher Lycksell

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

Funding to Ireland

I am just wondering if any lenders are willing to provide to ireland for real estate projects. First project I am seeking $300,000 for acq…

Started by Shane Fleming

10 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

Land in Central Texas

Looking for someone who would purchase 68 prime land that has an AG exemption from the county and city annexation exemption.  Surrounded by…

Started by Pat Krause

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

Construction Loans With No Personal Guarantees

This product is no longer available

Started by Joey Starkey

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

100% financing to MD, DDS and DVM....

We want you to know that we have a program that lends 100% financing to MD, DDS and DVM, 90% to all other DR, to open up a new practice or…

Started by Jonathan Casillas

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service