Request Funding (5,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

55+ community developer looking for debt/equity partner

I represent a development group that plans to build eight age 55+ rental communities in the next 24 months in the Midwest. They are very ex…

Started by Monte Alexander

15 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Monte Alexander

Seeking Commercial Office Multi Tenant Property Refinancing $349000

2480 Government St Mobile Al 36606 was purchased as an investment and a place to conduct our business from. The property is a 7600 sqft mul…

Started by Eryka Rogers

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Sherry D. Beck

high profile car wash, gas, c-store w/approvals to build 4 bay lube seeking equity investor

I am looking for a equity investor in a high profile car wash, gas and c-store in Bridgewater NJ. We need $1.4M to reduce other secured deb…

Started by Kevin McFarland

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Sherry D. Beck

Veteran of Marine Corps Seeking Home Loan funding

I am hoping this will shed some light for a few people to assist here. I am a Veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps who recently (December) had…

Started by Nick Acosta

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Sherry D. Beck

Real Estate Funding Option for those with a Retirement Account.

Real estate and retirement accounts aren’t a pair that’s typically talked about. We want to change that conversation and it starts with you…

Started by Joey Starkey

0 Apr 17, 2013

Rodeo Capital Has Recently Closed The Following Transaction...

A $3,600,000 Multi Family Residence Purchase Loan in Jacksonville Florida.Property Consists of 354 units which are 88% Occupied.To View the…

Started by Marc Rabkin

0 Apr 16, 2013

Seattle mixed use project.

3120 Harvard Ave East (Seattle 98102) is a mixed use development project located in the Eastlake neighborhood of Seattle. There will be 2 c…

Started by Chris Bown

18 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Jason Ross

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Latif Kassam

Looking for an investor/partner/buyer

We are seeking for capital in amount of 1.700.000 Euros. Equity financing is preferred where the new partner will acquire 70% of shares. A…

Started by Rasa Usova

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Mr Rio Chad

Need low doc purchase loan

I have a client that is looking for a low doc (bank statements, significant cash in bank, trust income) for an owner occupied condo 60% LTV…

Started by Steven Fox

7 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Mr Rio Chad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service