Request Funding (5,372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loans for Multifamily Apartment Buildings and Health Care Facilities

I am now with Trust Mortgage, who is one of the nation's leading providers of FHA financing. We speak your language and understand your wor…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Mar 6, 2014

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Mar 6, 2014

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Mar 6, 2014

Mid Coast Maine Aggregates

I have a need for funding to support the harvesting of rock in various sizes from a ledge deposit.   I need approximately $65,000 to suppor…

Started by James Schmidt

1 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ana V. Magalhaes

Seeking funding for 276 space MHP

Dear all I am looking to acquire a 276 space mobile home park. The owner is a retired out of state owner and the property has an onsite boo…

Started by Alan Jones

3 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Silver

We provide funding of commercial properties worldwide up to 500M USD

Give us a try and we all win. Tessie@emerynetwg.com 510-653-9518 Tessie Cuy

Started by Tessie Cuy

3 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by lance B Lalsin

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Mar 5, 2014

FIX-FLIP 100% FINANCING

True Alternative Financing Unsecured Business Lines of Credit 100% Startup Financing   Unsecured business lines of credit for any reason in…

Started by Ray Antonelli

0 Mar 4, 2014

Help develop business in Ukraine.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine.   artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

1 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Ana V. Magalhaes

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Mar 4, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service