Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOAN OFFER AT 4% INTEREST RATE TO INDIVIDAUL,COMPANY AND REAL ESTATE INESTOR'S.

I am a private lender i do provide secured loans and none-secured loans (Auto loans, debt consolidation, personal/business loans, education…

Started by David Horn

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for Equity/Debt Funding to Redeem Five SD Homes from Foreclosure

I am seeking funding for a client who would like to redeem five homes in Sioux Falls, SD from foreclosure. Four of the five loans are with…

Started by William Lanting

9 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

PRIVATE AND HARDMONEY LENDER

I am a private and hard money lender i do all types of loans.i am located in the USA and i also fund deals within and outside the USA i len…

Started by Henry Clarks

5 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

PRIVATE AND HARDMONEY LENDER

i am a private lender i do all types of loans,i lend at 4% interest rate i am located in the usa,canada,united arab emirates my terms are f…

Started by Henry Clarks

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding For 2 quadplex in Florida, Both under contract

We are looking to fund 2 quadplex in florida. We are looking for 100% + closing costs, interest only for 6yrs. Both properties are occupied…

Started by Nicholas Viola

4 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Searching for Portfolio Lender and/or Blanket Loans - Chicago, IL

Being a current commercial mortgage broker, former residential mortgage broker and having several years of consulting, structuring and mana…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

5 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Seeking funding/Private Lender for rehab/flip properties in Tennessee.

Any lender can have 1st lien on property. Looking to purchase/rehab/flip distressed properties in TN. Willing to pay 10% on funds or open t…

Started by David Morgan

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Seeking private money lender

I'm seeking private money or hard money for fix and flip rehabs in the Sacramento and surrounding areas. I'm looking for a lender who can f…

Started by Dustin Rose

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for funding.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine. artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service