Request Funding (5,374)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bolis Properties Land Development, L.P. seeks financing

Bolis Properties Land Development, L.P. identified and acquired the development rights to six projects located in Pennsylvania, Delaware an…

Started by Howard Smith

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by MoEquity, LLC

Fix and Flip Program (877)570-5594

Fix and Flip Program~65% ARV Lending Nationwide ( Major Cities Perferred)Rehab and Purchase IncludedInterest Only PaymentsRates starting at…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Apr 9, 2014

Joint Venture Opportunity in Texas:

3/2 with garage apartment Purchase Price:  $20K Repair:  $100K ARV:  $175 Contact me for more details.  We have the property and the Contra…

Started by Kenny Brundrett

0 Apr 9, 2014

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Apr 9, 2014

Nationwide Lender Required for Below $100K, 65% ARV of Non-OO SFR

Nationwide Lender Required for Below $100K, 65% ARV of Non-OO SFRIf interested and able to fund please contact me ASAP. Many thanks,Best re…

Started by OCF Private Lending

0 Apr 9, 2014

We are looking for funds to purchase Tax Deeds in Central Florida

We need funds to purchase Tax Deeds of SFR. Our exit would be Fix and Flip or Wholesale depending on the value. Please contact us at fortun…

Started by Nicholas Viola

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Stephen Mitchell

Need loan

Have $100000 home and need a $54000 loan to close deal. At the lowest interest rate anyone can give. It has $900 income minus taxes and ins…

Started by Robert sanders

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

Looking for funding.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine.  artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

I have a client that needs a $17.5M 1st trust deed loan ASAP on development beachfront property...worth around $37 million...

Please contact me ASAP....

Started by JHARMAINE BROWN-HARPER

6 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Apr 2, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service