Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking A $100,000 credit line or loan FAST

I need a no doc $100K to $150K, credit line(s) or loan approved and funded within 9 days for a purchase rehab and flip. If you can help, I…

Started by Roberta Holland

6 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Unsecured funding options?

I joined earlier today. I have a past client that texted me to ask about potential unsecured funding options. He is an investor but does no…

Started by Alan Reed

6 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Investment Loan Needed

I am looking for a loan for an investment I am doing, the amount I need is $5 million and I would need the length of the loan to be for 10…

Started by Paul Slater

3 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Need short time small loan

I am in need of a short time personal loan in the amount of $5,000. I will be closing on the purchase of a commercial property end of this…

Started by Anke Hernandez

3 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Need Funding to Purchase Residential Lot

I am in need of a loan to buyout my partner on a residential lot. The lot is valued at $125,000. ( It was appraised 2 years ago). The loan…

Started by Dee Grisamore

19 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

I need somebody to pay 10.000$ in return when money would be transfer he gets 2% out of 52 millions

Hello my name is Mathewand i need somebody to pay 10.000$ fee with company so i get the loan in return i offer 2% from total loan amount of…

Started by Michael Horenko

4 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Small Real Estate Business Owner in Need of Loan from Private Investor

Hi All, I am in need of a loan to pay off business credit card debt. I am seeking $50,000 in funds to be repaid with the following terms: 5…

Started by Eric G.

4 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Bridging loan required

I need a $300,000 bridging loan for my Panamanian project. I own the land valued at $11,000,000 and the lender will be given a lien on the…

Started by Michael Taylor

5 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Motel Deal!!!

Looking for a private investor to help me with a loan to get this Motel in the Vermont Area, has 15 Rooms with one room with two bedrooms f…

Started by Carlos Rivera jr

5 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Ground Up Construction $200k up to $10 Million

Our Ground Up Construction program offers Investors, Builders and Developers the opportunity to qualify for construction financing from $…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Jan 23, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service