Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modular Construction/Land Package

Scenario: My borrower has a 650 mid-score and I can approve him to $250,000 with a backend ratio of 29%. He has $10,000 in the bank. He'd l…

Started by Tami Champagne

2 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by James Fred

Distressed Homeowner or Commercial Real Estate property owners:

Homeowners or Commercial Real Estate property owners: Have you fallen behind (delinquent) on your mortgage and has been denied a loan modif…

Started by Barbara Neal

0 Jul 14, 2014

65% ARV Loans, 877-570-5594

Fix and Flip Program~www.GistGroupLLC.com65% ARV Lending Nationwide ( Major Cities Perferred)Rehab and Purchase IncludedInterest Only Payme…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jul 14, 2014

Non-traditional loans

This is probably not your typical style of deal, but do you ever loan money on owner occupied with an adder for business operational loans?…

Started by Chester Johnson

0 Jul 13, 2014

Real Estate Funding Needed

I am looking for funding in So. California. I purchase multiple units to hold for monthly passive income as well as purchase tear downs and…

Started by Michele Jefferson

34 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Mckenley Washington

I NEED MORE PRIVATE FUNDING SOURCES TO SERVICE MORE CLENTS

I am looking to expand my private funding/financing base so I can service more client needs. I AM NOT REALLY INTEREST IN WORKING WITH ANY L…

Started by Edward Tuggle

26 Jul 13, 2014

Mixed use financing needed

I have a buyer, a realtor, in NJ looking to purchase a mixed use property that he presently leases space in. His office, another office and…

Started by John Duca

23 Jul 13, 2014

Joint Venture Financing

We have a lender that will provide 100% financing for all types of commercial real estate and alternative energy projects.  The program is…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Jul 11, 2014

Asset protection for Real Estate...what is the answer?

How do you protect your real estate and not get your loan called? What is the best way to go? I have seeked council and keep getting differ…

Started by Bay Development Group

0 Jul 10, 2014

Looking for Equity Partner to form LLC or JV

I am looking for an equity partner to form LLC or JV to obtain rental properties for commercial and residential. If you are not direct, don…

Started by Simon W

0 Jul 10, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service