Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking loan for rehab and flip

I am seeking a lender for a rehab and flip loan in Missouri. Property is a 10 year old single family home for $173,000 with approximately $…

Started by Tom

7 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Mckenley Washington

SFH fix and flip funding needed. 65% ARV

I have a SFH at 65%of ARV including repairs. I am seeking funding in the range of 15% with a 6 month term. Please, NO UPFRONT FEE SCAMS. Ho…

Started by Charles Larkin

14 Aug 14, 2014

"Attention" NEED MONEY FOR ACQUIRING/REHABBING/MARKETING PROPERTIES?

We have access to business lines of credit for rehab funding, up to $175,000, requiring no collateral and stated income/assets, which can b…

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

3 Aug 14, 2014

Private Lender Opportunity 50/50 Equity Split with 9% Return deferred for 6 months

I am looking for a private lender for 50/50 Equity Split with 9% Return deferred for 6 months. You can download the Private Lender Opportun…

Started by Ernest Polk

8 Aug 14, 2014

Need a Lender for a 6 plex in Missouri

Hi,  I need a lender for a  unit apartment complex in Missouri, its vacant currently but rents out for a total of $2100/mo is tax assessed…

Started by Tami Champagne

13 Aug 14, 2014

Looking for 65k funding

Looking for 65k funding for a single family buy & hold  ARV 100k  5 minute walk to the U of R  Rochester,NY Need to close around June 1…

Started by James L Kendrick

19 Aug 14, 2014

Seeking Business Loan

We are seeking a $75K business loan to expand our IT business operation, excellent credit scores personal and business. 

Started by Ivel Rodriguez

22 Aug 14, 2014

Funding needed

We are looking to finance a 175 lot upscale residential/golf course community to be built in Florida 4 blocks from the ocean.  Lots are pr…

Started by Mike Blevins

29 Aug 14, 2014

In need of 1.4 million hard money construction loan

The Park at Eleven North is a Nashville High End Urban Lifestyle Experience in the heart of the downtown Nashville inner loop. In Historic…

Started by Jesus Gonzalez

24 Aug 14, 2014

Free One Year Home Warranty

Attention ALL MARYLAND REALTORS AND INVESTORS, add more value to your existing inventory. In today's marketplace you need to stand out from…

Started by Ari M. Mossovitz, Esq.

0 Aug 13, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service