Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Equity Finance needed

Requesting equity finance of $400,000 for hotel aquisition in Florida. Great opportunity with good revenues and prospects.

Started by Lucien

4 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Hard money needed for gulf front hotel in Florida

need 60-70% LTV on purchase of beachfront hotel, $1,400,000 loan amount, seller will hold second of 20-30% and buyer will come in with 10%…

Started by Peter Abraham

4 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Hard Money Lender Needed ASAP!!!!

Just got a fix and flip under contract today and I am looking for a favorable Hard Money Lender to work with.  Below are the details to the…

Started by Sean Richway

7 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Rehab Loan Needed ASAP!

My Company has acquired an investment fix and flip with a first lien balance of $190,000.  The ARV is $405,000 and we are in need of about…

Started by Sean Richway

7 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Short term $25,000 loan request

Hi...thank you for reviewing this funding request...   I purchased this property as sole owner after my husband passed away 3 years ago.  A…

Started by Nancy Sewell

3 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Looking for Private Money Lenders (No HML) for Atlanta Area Investments

Seeking serious and experienced private money lenders willing to consider financing our residential buy/hold investments in the Atlanta are…

Started by Linda McKenzie

13 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

National Investor Group Seeking Strategic Relationships Due To Our Rapid Expansion

My name is Fred and I am part of a National Group of Educated Real Estate Investors and a Clearing House for Investment-Grade Real Estate.…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 26, 2014

300 units in AZ

Looking for 9 Million dollars for 300 units in Phoenix, AZ. should appraise for around 11 million based on cap rates. Loan to be short term…

Started by Schilken Family Investments LLC

52 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by J. Peter Hans

New Modular Neighborhood Builds

NEXFRAME Light Gauge Steel Modular Manufacturing facility in central Georgia ( USA) seeks financial sources to Build up to 5 Steel frame, H…

Started by Doug Biddle

7 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by MoEquity, LLC

High End Property Loan

I'm able to purchase a high end property at a very low price. I'm looking for financing to fix and flip. Value is around $550,000, I can pu…

Started by Ivel Rodriguez

4 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Mike Haines

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service