Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AVAILABLE LOAN

Private investor has over $1,000,000 immediately available to lend. Standard private money rates and terms apply. Please do email me back w…

Started by michael glover

0 Sep 5, 2014

Construction/Rehab Loans

50 States No Credit Check Construction/Rehab Loans 70-80% of Entire Project  100,000 K and Up Loan Request! www.GistGroupLLC.com 877-570-55…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Sep 3, 2014

INVESTOR HAVE MONEY TO LEND APPLY

RAFAEL JOEY FUNDS / LOAN OFFER APPLY  RAFAEL JOEY  COMPANY is an international company responsible for investing and also assisting persons…

Started by Rafael Joey

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Gilca Ion

OO Looking for Rehab Loan

IMG_4357.JPG The owner of this property located in Marlboro, Massachusetts purchased the property cash for $101,700 and now needs rehab loa…

Started by Ben Ogunjobi

2 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by roberts shawn

10 single family homes in OH

I am looking for a lender who'll do  a blanket loan for 10 single family homes in OH.  All are currently rented and bringing in over $6k pe…

Started by Art Jackson

20 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by roberts shawn

Closed Bridge Loan in Ohio on Office Building in Forclosure

August 30, 2014 For Immediate Release: Huntingdon Valley, Pa. /Fort Lauderdale, Fl. GFCIB and Advisors, LLC is pleased to announce that it…

Started by H. Jack Miller

3 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by preston james

Huge Lucrative Earning Opportunity in India

I am retired bank officer from top nationalised bank in India i want to raise funds for film funding and real estate project in India Inves…

Started by Kirtikumar Vajor

0 Aug 30, 2014

PRIVATE FUNDS FOR A PROJECT

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE INVESTOR THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A RESTORATION/RENOVATION OF A  HOME IN BEVERLY FARMS, MASS. THE PROJECT…

Started by John Crowley

0 Aug 28, 2014

Need funding to buy and flip homes

My name is Susan and I specialize in buying and flipping homes in the Houston area. I need help with money to purchase the home and then fl…

Started by Susan Hoang

10 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Stewart Delainey

Seeking Equity Partner

Welcome to the Chateau at Lake Saint Louis, an independent senior living community ready for construction in the city of Lake Saint Louis,…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

8 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by ABDUL MOHAM

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service