Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding for new build Texas 4plex - cash flowing very well!

Hello,I am looking for the quickest funding process with the least out of pocket costs (lower than the typical 25% down).  Please only cont…

Started by Chris Harp

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

We Pay 10% Interest on Short-Term Private Money

Seeking $100,000 to finance a profitable real estate acquisition in Massachusetts for a 12-month term with a 10% interest to be paid out…

Started by David McLaughlin

2 Nov 22, 2014

Seeking Funding, Partners or Investors

Looking for funding on residential and commercial properties purchased through tax sales, online auctions and private party sales. We will…

Started by Tyrone E. Thomas

3 Nov 22, 2014

looking for a lender that is willing to do something in Prague in 5 million range

if you are willing to fund commercial real estate outside of the country please let me know. This one is Prague thanks

Started by Jeff White

14 Nov 22, 2014

Nationwide Developer Seeking Equity Partner x1 $6,000,000

We need an equity Partner to back us.   $800k - $1 million in equity to do our first deal.   7% +guaranteed return +20% of the profits? Ot…

Started by gordon meadows

6 Nov 22, 2014

SEEKING PRIVATE LENDER WHO KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOOSE EVERYTHING- URGENTLY NEEDED!

Urgently searching for private lender willing to believe in me and take a chance! All records and any documents needed can be notarized and…

Started by Richelle bombardier

4 Nov 22, 2014

LOAN OFFER APPLY

RAFAEL JOEY FUNDS/ LOAN OFFER APPLY Rafael Joey company is here to help you retrieve your lost and to help financially in any form.The oppo…

Started by Rafael Joey

1 Nov 22, 2014

Loan Has Funded

Recent Closing: $500,000 Bridge Loan on Warehouse Property is Houston TX. Client needed to refinance a current bank loan that matured, bank…

Started by John Broussard

1 Nov 22, 2014

Funding Needed (no scammers, only serious capital investors or loan companies)

Funding needed to purchase a 93 unit apartment complex that is 95% occupied and currently operating at a 10% cap rate.  Looking for 100% fi…

Started by Nelson L. Bruce

14 Nov 22, 2014

If anyone Says they can Finance anthing over 75% LTV RUN!

Good Morning to everyone for several months I have sat on the sideline watching people erroneously   advertise 100% Financing available. He…

Started by Dee Duncan

9 Nov 22, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service