Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Funding for Owner Occupied Purchase

I am seeking funding to purchase the home I currently occupy from the owner in a short sale ASAP.  The home is located in Bowie, Maryland.

Started by William E Quarles

15 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Mckenley Washington

NEED FUNDING FAST!!!

Hi, how fast can you close?       I am looking for funding for a property I have under contract now. There is a time issue, need to close o…

Started by James S Brady II

16 Feb 18, 2015

2 bulk SFR portfolios in TX (Dallas and Houston) i need of EMD of $375k to open escrow today by 4 pm PST

Both portfolios are provided as a package deal for easier management.  Quick closing is a must.  All title work is done. as well as insuran…

Started by Kenneth Paar

7 Feb 18, 2015

Commercial Loans up to 80% LTV

in Pa, NJ, DE, MD and NY

Started by H. Jack Miller

1 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by DON ESTILL

Seeking Private Lender for personal loan- with no-collateral with funding available now! HAVE GREAT CREDIT!

Seeking Private Lender for Personal Loan- with no-collateral with funding available now! Fico score is 730, dti under 20%, strong stable in…

Started by Richelle bombardier

5 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Darnell Wilson

Lender Aggressively Financing Acquisition and Refinance of Commercial Properties

75% LTV 4.50 Interest 5,10 year Term 30 year Am Non-recourse If terms like this could assist with the closing of a Commercial deal, please…

Started by David Hare

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Darnell Wilson

Need Lender Who Can Take Real Estate and Business As Collateral

Clients are long term business owners.  Business does $2.5MM annually and is debt free. Has $500k inventory. Real estate is free and clear…

Started by Jake Moore

32 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Ron Coleman

New service to find deals

If you are looking for multifamily property with high CAP rate / discount / Upsale -  try this service (it's free) www.attractive.properties

Started by Jude R

0 Feb 17, 2015

$25 Million DealPoint Merrill Growth and Income Fund

DealPoint Merrill launches in January its $25 Million DPM Growth and Income Fund as part of its real estate expansion platform. Their busin…

Started by Danielle (Dani) Watson

12 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

Lender wanted, Purchase and rehab costs $150,000....NEEDS TO HOLD THE NOTE AGAINST PROPERTY!

Hello.....do not bother to answer this if you want upfront money to prove I exist or insurance or anything else shady for me to get this lo…

Started by Carole L Singh

1 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Kathleen Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service