Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We are looking for funding for projects in Turkey and Ukraine.

We have all what is need to start the Funding process.   Project for a Solar/ PV project in Turkey Start the production of cardboard packag…

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

2 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Management

I'm looking for working capital for my business

I'm looking for working capital for my business, from $250,000. The money would be used to pay for transactions on properties that I do. To…

Started by Jefffery Rivers

2 May 31, 2015
Reply by Reginald Truss

Collateral Loans with No Credit Check Nationwide

One of my very strong asset based lenders has their asset based loan program for those direct Principal Borrowers/Owners of assets that are…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 31, 2015

General Medical Practice for Sale

Well established General Medical Practice for Sale in North Carolina. For more information please call 910-587-1157.

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 May 30, 2015

I'm looking for working capital for my business, need $2 million  The money would be used to pay for transactions on properties that I do.…

0 May 28, 2015

NEEDED: $6.3 Million Dollar Commercial Refinance Loan

I have a client that needs a 6.3 Million Dollar Commercial Refinance Loan. The LTV is less than 30%. We need to have a commitment by May 10…

Started by Matt at BizProfit

3 May 27, 2015
Reply by Reginald Truss

I'm looking for working capital for my business, from $150,000  The money would be used to pay for transactions on properties that I do. T…

14 May 27, 2015
Reply by Reginald Truss

Business loan

I am seeking a $55,000,000 loan and or JV funding for the purchase of 3 existing profitable businesses. The businesses are in the trucking…

Started by John Galloway

7 May 27, 2015
Reply by Management

Are you looking at buying and flipping single family homes single family/ Multi Family properties?

Are you looking at buying and flipping single family homes single family/ Multi Family properties but do not have the financing? We can hel…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 May 27, 2015

Funding For Mining Project

We have is a claim totaling 2240 acres in the western United States. We need is an investor with $300,000,000 to $550,000,000 to help get t…

Started by Matt at BizProfit

9 May 25, 2015
Reply by Management

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service