Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cash Out Refi of Non-Owner Occupied Rental Loans for INVESTORS

- Two year seasoning required - Property MUST be titled in corporate name- $50k up to $500k- LTV up to 70% based on appraisal - Rates typic…

Started by Trina George

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Secure 2nd position loans need for Rehab deals in Dallas.

Through my network I have a regular supply of rehab deals in Dallas, TX. I have everything set up for the rehab and all the hard money firs…

Started by Lee Wilkinson

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Metro Detroit SFR Rental-to-Hold - $25,200 3/10 Note, 60% ARV - Perfect for Self-Directed IRA!

We just closed on a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home in the ring city (borders Detroit) of Hazel Park and are starting rehab. Property will rent for…

Started by Condor Investments

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Seeking funding to acquire, rehab and hold SFRs in Alabama

We are trying to build slow - one house at a time.  Plenty of inventory and opportunities exist in our area, we just need a lender (private…

Started by Carl R

8 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Looking for an Investor(s) for Residential Mountain Property

We are looking for Investor(s) to assist with the continuance of Sheep Mountain Estates. We are currently seeking Investor(s) to assure thi…

Started by wildcountrycc11

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Loans For Incoming Producing Property

Commercial Real Estate loans for office buildings, multi-family, and Industrial properties.  Transactions can close in 5 days to 45 days de…

Started by Barbara Neal

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Attn private lenders:

looking for private lenders/jv partners to put up captial for the aquistion and rehab of single family homes in the Tampa Bay area. We…

Started by Peter Abraham

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Seeking funding to acquisition distressed REO properties

The local Tucson, Arizona market is at the lowest values since the 1950's.  Commercial and multifamily properties with 15-20% ROI secured b…

Started by George Bidwell

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

request fundinga

Looking for private funds to rehab and flip and/or buy and hold primarily residential but some commercial properties. Currently looking for…

Started by Brad Behrendt

17 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Pittsburgh Deals Need Financed

I have several deals in Ambridge, Pa. The best is an 8 unit building with Commercial Storefront.   Purchase Price $40,000 Rehab           …

Started by Marcus R. Geiser Sr

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service