Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED MONEY?

Have you ever considered a Peer to Peer Lender?   Prosper is America's leading peer-to-peer lending marketplace. We connect borrowers with…

Started by Calvin Butler

5 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

SEEKING PARIVATE FUNDING SOURCE TO FUND MORE OF MY CLIENTS NEEDS.

INDEPENDENT FUNDING CONSULTANT SEEKING PRIVATE FINDING/FINANCING SOURCES TO ALLOW ME TO SERVICE MORE OF MY CLIENTS FUNDING NEEDS. I HAVE NO…

Started by Edward Tuggle

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

1st Position Real Estate Short Term 3-6 Months- Alabama

TBark LLC has a short term investment available. I am looking for funding of $85,000 for 3-6 months for a property in Lincoln, AL The rates…

Started by Ken Barrett

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Joint venture partners/ Equity partners needed for Residential Project.

I need joint venture partners/ Equity partners for a highly promising residential fix and flip project. I have a business plan and an execu…

Started by Isaac Olufoye

5 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

100% MHP Funding Does it exist? 5,050,000 JV?

Arbor MHP 3950000 125 spaces tenants pay utilities . 3 apt. NOI 365k CAP Rate 9.25% GSM%20PROPERTIES%20LLC%20BUSINESS%20PLAN%202013.docx Te…

Started by gordon meadows

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

FUNDING SOLUTIONS

We work with private investors and pair them up with the projects that meet their approval criteria. It is our relationship with investors…

Started by Aaron Strom

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

LOC for Fix-n-Flips

Looking for a Line of Credit for multiple fix and flips in Southwest (OK, TX).  Established business (since 2003), experience with fix and…

Started by Dee Ann Harper

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Joint venture for fix and flip

looking for equity partners to invest in fix and flip on single family homes in the Tampa Bay area.  See attached exec summary for complete…

Started by Peter Abraham

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Looking for 1-3 year money for SFR real estate

Good down payments, good credit with the exception of a shortsale/foreclosure and/or bankruptcy resulting from mortgage issues.  Clean slat…

Started by Meg Harrison

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

We Buy Fix-Flip Properties... Money in your hand under 6 weeks !!!

Properties to Purchase All-Cash Guidelines We are in the market to purchase buy-fix-flip properties with an ARV of no more than $600K. We w…

Started by Bill Herrera, Ph.D.

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service