Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 22, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

0 Mar 22, 2016

Seeking Debt/Equity Lenders

We are seeking a loan of $1,000,000 at 12% annual interest with monthly payments as either a debt or equity position. Kearsedge Boston is a…

Started by Perry Jones

17 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Perry Jones

NEED FUNDING?

0 Mar 17, 2016

INVESTOR PARTNERS!!!!

Our very experienced management team is pleased to offer selected, qualified, investors  the opportunity to participate in discounted real…

Started by Roger Brass

0 Mar 15, 2016

100% Funding for Projects $15M+

We offer a Non-recourse loan at 5% interest for a 10 yr. term amortized for 10 years, 2 yr. moratorium as project stabilizes, an Insurance…

Started by Maurice Pleasant

0 Mar 14, 2016

Looking to refinance ASAP (for cash out) 2 MF properties @ OH

1) 9515 Community & 9539 Greenmeadow, Windham OH (2 buildings with 12 units total) 100% occupied, NOI of 40K value of 440K (190K debt b…

Started by Jude R

8 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Maurice Pleasant

INVESTOR PARTNERS!!!!

Our very experienced management team is pleased to offer selected, qualified, investors  the opportunity to participate in discounted real…

Started by Roger Brass

0 Mar 12, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm only in…

0 Mar 10, 2016

FIX AND FLIP FUNDING AVAILABLE NATION WIDE!!!

Fix and Flip Programs Program #1 -90% of PP -100% of Rehab -Up to 77.50% of ARV -Rates start…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 Mar 10, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service