Request Funding (5,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fix & flip funding in Colorado?

I have deals I need to place for single family flip funding. These are in Colorado, in the Denver suburbs of Littleton and Broomfield. I ha…

Started by Alex Robins

7 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by WKL David

DSCR Loans with rates as low as 6%! No proof of income needed!

We have a great DSCR loan program available nationwide except ND, SD, and VT!!! Term: 30 years Purchase or Refinance Max LTV for purchase…

Started by Zane Graser

0 Apr 28, 2023

Still Waiting for a Status Update about your Project Funding? CALL US NOW!!

www.closeloantoday.com Today a loyal client told us, "We appreciate the fact that your team provides routine updates about the status of ou…

Started by Dr G

0 Apr 27, 2023

Helping homeless veterans

Helping homeless veterans... If you are a landlord in any of the 50 states who accepts VA HudVash vouchers please email us at hudvash@micha…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Apr 26, 2023

FAST COMMERCIAL BRIDGE FUNDING - NATIONWIDE!

We specialize in providing Real Estate Investors with fast, commom sense Commercial Bridge Funding Nationwide! * LTV up to 75% * Interest O…

Started by Jeffrey Jones

0 Apr 23, 2023

Funding for trophy home in Seattle?

I am a commercial broker and was just referred a loan that I cannot place. I would like to make this post to see if there is a lender that…

Started by Jimin Kim

8 Apr 22, 2023
Reply by Monty Yeager

CRE loans since 1988

mjl@michaellewisgroup.com Fast hard money / private money loans. All commercial property types and loan scenarios. 50 states plus U.S. terr…

Started by Kelly S

0 Apr 18, 2023

Construction loan at 65% of AS COMPLETED VALUE

Construction loan at 65% of AS COMPLETED VALUE which can be 100% of the construction loan amount in many cases. NOT ALL .... $1mm minimum -…

Started by Kelly S

0 Apr 18, 2023

FUNDING FOR CONSTRUCTION AND REHAB AND RENOVATING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES

FUNDING FOR CONSTRUCTION AND REHAB AND RENOVATING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES                               TYPES OF LOANS…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Apr 12, 2023

Instant Funder Program

Hello There, Your instant funder program seems very interesting and may work with a multi family property i am currently considering. I wou…

Started by Dalston Jules

0 Apr 12, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service