Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Developer for Big-Box Stores, Power Retail, etc. seeking Limited Partners

My client is a highly experience commercial real estate developer in British Columbia, with a history of building big box stores for Walmar…

Started by Michael Weiner

1 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Joe Novak

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 31, 2016

We Raise Capital For Direct Licensed Private Lenders.

***Licensed Private Lenders Only*** These Programs are for Capital Raises of $10M+. Attention Lenders and Investors! Expand Your Lending Ca…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 Mar 30, 2016

PARTNERSHIP FOR REAL ESTATE AGENT, BORROWERS

Hello Everyone, Come partnership with us and we will help you with the amount of money you to buy the real estate house you need. personal…

Started by Derek Howard

0 Mar 29, 2016

In need of Hard Money funding for Multiple commercial deals

Have multiple deals I am looking for Hard Money funding for. We are a boutique investor who has an issue now of having to many deals and no…

Started by Greg Truisi

9 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Melvin Raggs

LOAN OFFER

Am a private lender, i offer both secure and unsecured loan  I offer loans at 5%  interest  For more information, you can call me on 307275…

Started by Christa Laxton

0 Mar 25, 2016

FUNDING SOLUTIONS!!!

Looking for a way to fund your business? I assist real estate investors, Loans for commercial use, Bridge loans, Individual, co-operate bo…

Started by Agnew Knox

7 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Jacques Adam

Are you an Accredited Investor Looking for world wild development Funding of $10M+......

This is for Accredited Investors and Savvy Clients that really understand how Bank Instruments are used for Alternative Project Financing.…

0 Mar 22, 2016

We offer capital raise solutions for commercial financing needs of $10M+ that are unavailable from banks or through traditional commercial channels.

We offer comprehensive alternative solutions for commercial financing needs that are unavailable from banks or through traditional commerci…

0 Mar 22, 2016

BUSINESS LOAN OF CREDIT

Our business line of credit requires NO Financials, No Collateral, All our business lines can be used for any purpose as you start, build,…

Started by Stephen Mitchell

0 Mar 22, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service