Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOAN OFFER

Reliable and fast funding for real estate investors, business owners and personal loan at 6% interest rate, no prepayment penalty.Pm or Cal…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Apr 18, 2016

High net worth individual(s) WANTED by NJDCA Registered Residential Builder/ Developer:

We are a NEW Home Builder and Land Development Company with over 30 successfully completed building and development projects to our name. W…

Started by Daniel Condon Homes LLC

2 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Daniel Condon Homes LLC

I never thought i could actually get funded on here.

I need to show my out most gratitude to you Mr Gerald for making me what i am today with his strategy, i never believed any post here on…

Started by Lawrence Glen

0 Apr 16, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Reliable and fast funding for real estate investors, business owners and personal loan at 6% interest rate, no prepayment penalty.Pm or Cal…

2 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Reginald Karney

New Construction Loans - Nationwide.

Rehab- Construction Loans up to 80% of the purchaseup to 100% of the rehab costs12 Months Min Loans offers 100kMax loan amount on this prog…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Apr 14, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

0 Apr 13, 2016

Commercial Real Estate Investment

Our Very Experienced Professional Management Team Is Pleased To Offer Select, Qualified Investors The Opportunity To Participate In "Value…

Started by Roger Brass

0 Apr 12, 2016

First Time Flipper.

Hello, I'm looking for a lender, willing to work with first time flippers. I'm well aware of the risk that presents its self. However, I'm…

Started by Jessica Brooks

12 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by OSTEND DEV LLC

INDIVIDUAL, ANGEL, OR EQUITY INVESTORS WANTED!

Hello,If you are an Individual, Angel, or Equity Investor then please contact me. I promise this is unlike any other products or services y…

Started by Michael Nghiem

5 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by David P. France

SFR tapes and Multi family purchases

We require funding for SFR tapes and multifamily apartments with an LTV of 70%  in the shrinking market of Atlanta, GA.  For more details p…

Started by Andrea Allen

11 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by David P. France

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service