Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atlanta Residential "Fix and Flip" Financing

Searching for short-term residential "fix and flip" financing for Atlanta, GA area properties, (financing amounts would be between $200,000…

Started by Gary Brockhoff

32 May 19, 2016
Reply by Charles Clarkson

Seeking Financing for Distressed Real Esate

I am a real estate investor with 30 year track record and I am seeking funding for foreclosures, short sales, etc.  My area is SW Michigan…

Started by Wayne Stegeman

35 May 19, 2016
Reply by Charles Clarkson

Rodeo Capital, Inc. Has Recently Funded a $628,000 Business Purpose Single Family Residence Refinance in Babylon New York

DEAL HIGHLIGHTS: 45% Loan to Value Built In Interest Reserves The Subject property is a 5,236 square foot home on the water with 4 Beds/4 B…

Started by Marc Rabkin

0 May 19, 2016

Loan Offer

I'm a private/individual lender lending my own cash and I'm located in Henderson, NV USA, I lend money to borrowers nationwide and a few ot…

Started by Keith C. Rooker

1 May 14, 2016
Reply by Winnie Zhou

Borrow from The right lender.

My name is Garrett Wyatt Diegel. I do almost all type of loans except payday. My loan offer starts from $20,000.00 to $500,000,000.00. If y…

Started by Garrett Wyatt Diegel

0 May 13, 2016

do you need a loan ?

Do you need fund for any purpose? I am a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate. I'm reliable…

Started by steven bradley

0 May 12, 2016

PRIVATE MONEY LENDING

I am a private lender and i give out loan to people as to assist them in various ways like settlement of debts,re consolidation and perhaps…

Started by Sandra Geraci

0 May 11, 2016

PRIVATE MONEY LENDING

I am a private lender and i give out loan to people as to assist them in various ways like settlement of debts,re consolidation and perhaps…

Started by Sandra Geraci

0 May 11, 2016

World Wide Development Funding $10 Million+

Our capital partners provide a virtually limitless funding capacity. Whether your project is 10 million dollars or 100 million dollars or e…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 May 11, 2016

Apartment Financing

Fixed rate is adjusted according to the desirability of the property and the area. Metro areas preferred with no section 8 tenants. Rates s…

Started by Chris Cambridge

0 May 10, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service