Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

seeking loan for REI

I'm a REI investing in Florida.  I'm looking for loans to finance my deals. I'm searching for great cash flow properties for renting.  I ha…

Started by Jacques Adam

112 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Charles Clarkson

Looking for 6 to12 month loan of $135000

Needing a 6 to12 month loan for a purchase and remodel of a home. Looking to flip.In Branson Missouri area. Plan to do one to two every 6 m…

Started by Kenneth Proctor

58 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Repurposing Housing

Good Afternoon! Is there any one that loans on houses that need to be moved (sold) and moved to another location? This would include the pu…

Started by Chris Bown

4 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Charles Clarkson

Personal Loan

I am looking for a personal loan for debt consolidation. Credit is not great. I would be willing to buy an insurance policy to protect the…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

18 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by OSTEND DEV LLC

Business loan

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Jun 6, 2016

PRIVATE MONEY LENDING

I am a private lender and i give out loan to people as to assist them in various ways like settlement of debts,re consolidation and perhaps…

Started by Sandra Geraci

4 May 31, 2016
Reply by Mckenley Washington

do you need a loan ?

Do you need fund for any purpose? I am a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate. I'm reliable…

Started by steven bradley

2 May 29, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

EMD Funding

Capital available for Ernest Money Deposits with the following parameters: * $2,500 (minimum)-$50,000 (maximum) * Quick funding decisions…

Started by Arnold Walker

1 May 28, 2016
Reply by Byron Gashler

EMD Funding

Capital available for Ernest Money Deposits with the following parameters: * $2,500 (minimum)-$50,000 (maximum) * Quick funding decisions…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 May 27, 2016

SBA Loans are available - Call today- 877-570-5594

SBA Loans are available - Call Today (877)570-5594 Loans range in size from $50,000 to $10 millionLoan terms range from 7 years to 25 years…

Started by Arden Gist

0 May 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service