Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dominica Island Resort Development

Dominica - The Opportunity An experienced, reputable, international developer, with a proven record on building and operating resorts, is s…

Started by Otis Murray

3 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Charles Clarkson

LOOKING FOR JV OPPORTUNITIES

We are direct with an Investment Development Company with over $800 million in commercial projects. The goal is to expand over Two Billion…

Started by Ricky White

0 Jun 18, 2016

LOAN FOR BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS

I have a loan proposal for you. If you are interested.I loan to individuals and business owners for all purposes at 4% interest rate. Our p…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Jun 15, 2016

Kennedy Funding Financial closes land loan in Utah

We have just closed on a $1,108,800 loan.  The two year interest only loan with no prepayment penalty was secured by a 58.8 acre residentia…

Started by Jeffrey Silver

0 Jun 14, 2016

Landlord Loans! Brand NEW Product!

We are excited to announce that we have three brand new loan programs and they are customized just for landlords – real estate investors wh…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Jun 11, 2016

Flixloan $ Finance

We are a private lending firm specializing in loans for residential fix and flip, new construction, transactional funding, and commercial "…

Started by Flixloan & Finance

0 Jun 10, 2016

We are looking for Mix Use and Green Developers with $22M+ Projects.

We are looking for Mix Use and Green Developers with $22M+ Projects. The right developer would be:-Developer who has built at least 3 devel…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 Jun 9, 2016

Cash Out Refinances.

Get quick cash out on your investment property up to 75% of the appraised value. Only 15 days to close. www.GistGroupLLC.com Credit Scores…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jun 9, 2016

FINANCIAL SOLUTION!!!

I am a private lender, I can help you secure any type of loan at a low interest rate, I offer loans to private Individuals, firms, co-opera…

Started by Benjamin Madden

0 Jun 8, 2016

100% Funding for Projects $5M+

Minimum loan is five million dollars (US$5,000,000.00), although our lending source has a preferred loan request of fifty million dollars…

Started by Maurice Pleasant

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Lorie Lough

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service