Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

funding

Need a loan? You have been rejected by the Bank and you want to get a loan to meet all your needs? No problem. Regardless of your financial…

Started by steven bradley

0 Sep 23, 2016

builder seeks spec home funding on Oregon Coast

Looking for lender to fund 6 spec home builds in perfect subdivision in Florence, Oregon (1 hour outside of Eugene, Oregon).  2 lots are pe…

Started by Rick Thorp

9 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Rick Thorp

JOIN A UNIQUE FLIPPING CONCEPT THAT WILL PRODUCE ROI WITHIN 30 DAYS....

THE REAL ESTATE INCOME STREAM business model will allow you to participate in a flip on prime commercial real estate nationwide.  You provi…

Started by Henry Gilmore

1 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Henry Gilmore

NEED FUNDING FOR NEW LLC

I need $160K to purchase a home thru my LLC. What type of loans/funds/options are available?

Started by Nalo Coban

35 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Greek Resort to be built..

We are selling the land by the sea shore for development of Resort. Price includes plans, permits and EU subsidy fund of 40% Price 460,000…

Started by Stefanos Lukas

5 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Clement Tony

Residential Loan Needed

I have a five bedroom 3 bath house under contract for $60K and need a loan for purchase and rehab, possibly holding and closing cost.  ARV…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

5 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Clement Tony

Hard Money Needed Free & Clear Property in FL

I need a hard money loan for a free & clear SFR in Casselberry, FL 32707.  Value $150,000. Seeking max loan amount. Please contact me @…

Started by Frank Sajdak

18 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Clement Tony

Need small $15,000 loan using free and clear property as collateral....

Need a $15k loan using a free and clear property as collateral... The house should be worth $30,000....

Started by James Rose

24 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Clement Tony

Help develop business in Ukraine.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine.   artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

18 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Clement Tony

Business Loan

I'm seeking $80,000 business loan to complete a real estate transaction. Secure by RE and paying a reasonable good interest to the lender.…

Started by Ivel Rodriguez

3 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Clement Tony

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service