Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Acquisition of a brick apartment building currently containing 21 rental units

We will contribute towards the purchase of the building. $400.000,00 required for rehab.  Who can loan?

Started by marc pouille

35 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Secured by Real Estate and Insurance

Seeking investor/lenders for opportunistic accquisitions of distressed commercial properties, projects and notes, nationally.8% annual inte…

Started by Roger Brass

2 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Need financing for hotel

Looking to purchase a hotel I have a contract on the hotel my purchase price 420k I put 20 percent down my credit is excellent  Please no b…

Started by shawn

39 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Purchase and Rent and Hold

I have a client that is a newbie and is buying her first investment property.  She is self-employed.  Looking for a Direct Lender that will…

Started by Kay Vang-Thao

18 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Bar / Lounge Lender Needed

Seeking lender financing for New Upscale Bar/Lounge located in heart of Downtown Detroit. Borrower has 30%+ skin in deal. If you can assis…

Started by Hard Money Guye

33 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Investment!

Participate in "Value Add" Commercial Real Estate. Excellent preferred interest and profit share, insured & secured by real estate. Bil…

Started by Roger Brass

1 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

FUNDING OFFER

Are you looking for loans for any purpose? We offer all types of loan. The Minimum amount of loan funds we give out is $100,000.00 and the…

Started by Christopher Armstrong

2 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

100% FUNDING WITH NO UPFRONT PAYMENT.

We are certified, trustworthy and reliable private Money firm that specializes in providing all types of loan funding. I render all types o…

Started by David Horn

4 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

LOAN OFFER NATION WIDE

I'm a private lender, I offer Private Financing & Hard Money Loans for Flips, Acquisition, Business startup & Rehabs Up to 100% LTV…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

1 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Private Term Loan Program

Private term loan program for small business owners.Here are some of the details:1. Loan Amounts: $25,000 to $500,0002. Term 1, 2, 3, 4, an…

Started by Richard Lares

1 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service