Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creative financing opportunity!!!

I have an investment opportunity for a home in Arizona that is valued by broker opinion at $700k. There is a 1st loan on the property at $2…

Started by Jim Hollenback

1 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by William E. Roberts

FUNDING OFFER

Are you looking for loans for any purpose? We offer all types of loan. The Minimum amount of loan funds we give out is $100,000.00 and the…

Started by Christopher Armstrong

2 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Ray Kenneth Leon

Serious Investors.

Require Additional Working Capital to expand NPN Portfolio and increase market share. Minimum $100k to $1m, 8% interest paid quarterly, and…

Started by Roger Brass

0 Jan 31, 2017

Don't miss out on this opportunity today

Get Funding for a Commercial or Residential Property Acquisition, Cash-out or Refinance. We have the Capability to offer loans from $20K to…

Started by David Moghavem

0 Jan 30, 2017

Private Lending

I'm Mario Vavoulis, private lender at Lending Financial Inc, We Processed loans within 3-5 business working days of processing.specialize i…

Started by Vavoulis Mario

0 Jan 28, 2017

FUNDING OFFER

Are you looking for loans for any purpose? We offer all types of loan. The Minimum amount of loan funds we give out is $100,000.00 and the…

Started by Christopher Armstrong

0 Jan 25, 2017

Seeking $10.4 Million Dollar Loan

Kearsedge Boston is a start-up private equity trust focused on the acquisition of multifamily assets in overlooked markets across the Unite…

Started by Perry Jones

22 Jan 25, 2017

BLANKET LOAN LENDER NEEDED!

Seeking lender who can fund BULK LOAN PURCHASE of portfolio of 39 Georgia, tenant occupied, cash-flowing, properties. Requested loan amount…

Started by Hard Money Guye

11 Jan 25, 2017

+/- $125 Million Gold Mine Loan Request

+/- $125 Million Gold Mine Loan Request Looking for an asset based lender able to do a +/- $125 Million Gold Mine Loan Request. If interest…

Started by OCF Private Lending

12 Jan 25, 2017

Small Bridge Loan

Small Loan needed to complete the purchase of an investment property in Philadelphia, Pa.  Amount needed is $7500, property's current value…

Started by Jon Robinson

20 Jan 25, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service