Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FUNDING OFFER

Are you looking for loans for any purpose? We offer all types of loan. The Minimum amount of loan funds we give out is $100,000.00 and the…

Started by Christopher Armstrong

4 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Samuel Lamb

High yielding investment opportunities in MF in emerging US markets

We currently have several apartment complexes under contract in emerging markets in Texas, Arkansas, and South Carolina.  All are over 100…

Started by Jean-Marc Landau

10 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Bill Gow

Real Estate Finance

6% and 2.5% Points Nationwide Financing 400K and above Max Exposure Per Borrower. LLC's Only California and Major Cities Nationwide. New C…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Apr 12, 2017

FUNDING OFFER

Are you looking for loans for any purpose? We offer all types of loan. The Minimum amount of loan funds we give out is $100,000.00 and the…

Started by Christopher Armstrong

0 Apr 11, 2017

BUSINESS FUNDING AVAILABLE - INQUIRE TODAY

Get Your Business Funding Today In these tough economic times, business funding is essential for businesses of all sizes. Obtain business…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

short term financing needed

Hi Everyone I have a loan for 4.5 million in place for a multi-property deal and I am  in need of 900K to close this mulit- property deal I…

Started by Frank Lawson

3 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Are you in need of funding?

I have access to many different types of funding. Private, hard, and traditional funding. Funds for RE based, start up, development, etc. L…

Started by Ken Hall

6 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Wanted: Private Investor

Is your money in your saving account giving you a return of 7% right now?  Chances are it's not and the stock market isn't going to provide…

Started by Jay Wealth

1 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Direct Lenders?

I currently own 5 single-family homes that I keep as rentals. I am ready to Branch out and look at options for my first commercial property…

Started by Joe Bennett

6 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Joe Bennett

up 75% Cash Out Loans - No Seasoning!

Get quick cash out on your investment property up to 75% of the appraised value. Only 15 days to close. www.GistGroupLLC.com Credit Scores…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Apr 3, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service