Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to build a power team

Hello everyone looking to build a power team in BaltimoreThis is who I need on my team need A.S.A.P1# Real Estate Agent ( that specialize i…

Started by francesca john

1 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

PROPERTY FINANCE

"I am looking for finance for my trust to purchase our property and do some minor additions in the line of R1700 000, do get in touch!" fra…

Started by Francois Meyer

5 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by ABDUL MOHAM

Request Funding in Myrtle Beach, SC

Looking to purchase condos in Myrtle Beach. Have $100,000 collateral to use as down payment. These will be positive cash flow only. Need th…

Started by Peter Damen

5 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by ABDUL MOHAM

Need LOAN/FUNDING

We are drawing your attention to LEGACY FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS LLC. A private lender and a commercial investor based in Atlanta , Georgia ..…

Started by Winford Williams

0 May 31, 2017

Loan/Funding

We are drawing your attention to LEGACY FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS LLC. A private lender and a commercial investor based in Atlanta , Georgia ..…

Started by Winford Williams

0 May 31, 2017

Long Term Funding for Rental Property

I have a source that specializes in financing residential investment properties.  They are able to provide real investors with long term lo…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 May 31, 2017

Fund and Flip Your Next Deal Nationwide

My direct private lender is breaking new ground and becoming the new standard for private lenders.They are offering for the next 30 days if…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 29, 2017

FUNDING FROM 5 MILLION AND UP WITH A STRONG SUMMARY - NO DOCS

Hi, if you have a strong executive summary which shows when and how you are going to pay back the loan, the loan is almost Guaranteed since…

Started by Janet Ulrich

0 May 28, 2017

Religious Organization Loans

If your church is seeking to expand or refinance we may be able to help.  We occupy a unique position in church financing, with the capabil…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 May 28, 2017

looking for a loan for apartment building

6 units in new jersey price 470,000 rents 8,700 taxes 10,000 a year 1200 insurance property is in passaic n.j

Started by Benny Jones

33 May 27, 2017
Reply by Benny Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service