Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I would like to purchase my first rental property and have questions

Hello my name is Juan Perez. I am interested in learning what I will need to do to buy my first rental property.  I have read some other po…

Started by Juan Perez

3 Jun 21, 2023
Reply by Brad Hall

Need Large Scale Global Financing FAST? Commercial, Multi Family, Fix n Flip Call us now

www.closeloantoday.com Our company has been in business since 1998.  We help non-bankable companies around the world with a global network…

Started by Shant

0 Jun 20, 2023

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGES AND FIX AND FLIP FINANCING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGES AND FIX AND FLIP FINANCING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES  VACANT PROPERTIES CAN BE CONSIDERED…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Jun 20, 2023

Do you know anyone that owns commercial property?

Do you know anyone that owns commercial property? There are many tax incentives for anyone that does, but they are time-sensitive. DM me…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Jun 19, 2023

SHORT AND LONG TERM BSINESS AND REAL ESTATE LOANS 50,000 TO 25,000,000

NEW LONG TERM UNSECURED BUSINESS PROGRAMS: WORKING CAPITAL: $50,000 - $25,000,000 TERMS: 1 - 3 YEARS PAYMENT: DAILY / WEEKLY / BI-WEEKLY…

0 Jun 18, 2023

Hotel Funding Required-AU

Seeking funding for an existing 4.5 star Hotel located in New South Wales Australia. Good occupancy and Income for the past two years offer…

Started by Alan Lobato

3 Jun 18, 2023
Reply by Samuel Thomas

80 HOTEL ROOM NEW EXPANSION RESTAURANT / BAR CONSTRUCTION WITH ALCOHOL LICENSE  Seeking $750,000 30 Years Term 12 Month Deferred Payments None Recourse 1% Fee Low Interest Rate Fast Closing NO UPFRONT

80 HOTEL ROOM NEW EXPANSION & RESTAURANT / BAR CONSTRUCTION WITH ALCOHOL LICENSE  Seeking $750,000 30 Years Term 12 Month Deferred…

Started by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

6 Jun 16, 2023
Reply by WKL David

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGES AND FIX AND FLIP FINANCING VACANT OK

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGES AND FIX AND FLIP FINANCING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES  VACANT PROPERTIES CAN BE CONSIDERED…

0 Jun 14, 2023

We are here to hep provide you with Financial Instruments

We are here to hep provide you with Financial Instruments, so if you need any, any no cost , feel free to contact me directly and I will he…

Started by Peter Banks

0 Jun 13, 2023

Seeking Working Capital Loan $50,000 Short-Term

We're a real estate investment and management firm. We buy commercial properties. Right now, we want to acquire a large multifamily apartme…

Started by John Muritu

1 Jun 12, 2023
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service