Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very Quick $100,000 Business Bridge Loan Required!

One of my clients needs a very quick $100,000 bridge loan (through 2nd week of January 2018) to tie up an amazing biofuels development busi…

Started by David B. Kaplan, Esq.

0 Sep 30, 2017

Loan at 2% interest.

We offer Investor, Co-operate loan, business loan, Individual loan, financing get your loan at 2% interest. We can offer up to maximum of £…

Started by Randy Alberto

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by David B. Kaplan, Esq.

Business Acquisition Loan Request

Hello I'm seeking funding that will allow me to purchase an existing business. The business I'm interested in purchasing is being sold for…

Started by Tad B.

6 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by WKL David

Need Construction Loan of $700,000 for $1.3 mill after built Property

I have a client looking for  a construction loan to build a Luxury Retreat Multi-room House/Villa. Property is in Tobermory Ont. Can. The b…

Started by Giovanni Prete

8 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by WKL David

Funding for a duplex outside of Seattle, Washington

Looking for funding for a non-owner occupied duplex. Both units currently occupied. Loan-to-value would be 85%. Is there financing availabl…

Started by Amy Thornton

6 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by WKL David

We Offer Fast Unsecured Business Loans And Lines Of Credit,SBA Business Loans And Revenue Advances-No Up Front Fees

We Offer Business Financing Up To $5,000,000 In 10 Days Or Less. There Are No Up Front Fees. Principals,Visit My Website For Information An…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Sep 29, 2017

non owner occupied refinance

Seasoned investor, combination of sf, condo, 1-4 units in several states. Looking to refinance/cashout.

Started by Ang K

8 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Steven Hall

Looking for an equity lender

I am a flipper/wholesaler  and I have access to deals all over the U.S. I'm looking for an equity lender to fund  100% of purchase and repa…

Started by Brad Buchan

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Steven Hall

Seeking Funding: Two Homes For The Price Of One

Attached you'll find the Executive Summary and Contract for the sale of this property. We will forward a signed contract when needed. 2715…

Started by Calvin Butler

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Steven Hall

I Have Funding with NO upfront Fees!

I can fund your investment and commercial properties, fix and flips and buy and hold, new construction, mobile homes, transactional funding…

Started by Tom Wood

1 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Jacques Adam

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service