Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need short term lending

I am looking to purchase a 4/2.5/2 house with 2500 sq. ft. Springfield, MoI can get a loan from my bank and have a line of credit for part…

Started by scott duane strickland

2 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Mike Haines

Principle Investors Group Seeking Discounted Single Family Homes in Houston TX Portfolios

Please email or call me be direct to the seller no more than one away or be the principles, and I prefer to work with principles. just FYI.…

Started by Gordon Meadows

0 Dec 2, 2017

THJERE IS STILL TIME!!

WE ARE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING 100 PERCENT FUNDING FOR YOUR VIABLE PROJECT OR VENTURE WITHIN 14 BANKING DAYS AND CLOSE BEFORE YEAR END WITH UN…

Started by Cathryn Murphy

0 Nov 29, 2017

Commercial Mortgages

We have the depth of knowledge required to help you build your commercial real estate portfolio. Whether you are looking to acquire larger…

Started by marty chera

0 Nov 28, 2017

Properties that need to be sold Nationwide & Lenders We have Loans that need to be funded Now!

Properties that need to be sold Nationwide & Lenders We have Loans that need to be funded Now!   When responding to Deal Please only se…

Started by mike miller

0 Nov 23, 2017

Seeking Short Term Funding for Flip

Hello, I am seeking short term funding for a flip - preferably 90% LTV on ARV. Subject property needs the interior work (floors, walls, fix…

Started by Michael Chow

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by William Matos

Seeking sources for land opportunity financing

We are very experienced land developers seeking land acquisition financing from contract through closing and paper-only development.  We ha…

Started by Frank Habit

1 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

$460,000,000 FULLY ENTITLED COMMERCIAL AND HOSPITALITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT...

$460,000,000 FULLY ENTITLED COMMERCIAL AND HOSPITALITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT 35,000 SqFt LAND 55,000 SqFt 1st GROUND FLOOR 2nd FLOOR RETAIL 1…

Started by DESIGNER.DEVELOPER.GLOBAL.GROUP

3 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Cathryn Murphy

NEED $20M TO PURCHASE CASH BUSINESS IN MIDWEST

Need a direct lender willing to fund a cash business with $20M annual revenue. Purchase will include business, real estate, equipment and i…

Started by Arlene Wyatt

16 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Arlene Wyatt

We Offer Fast Residential And Commercial Financing,Stated Income Loans And Foreclosure Bailouts Up To $10,000,000

Fast Residential And Commercial Financing,Stated Income Loans And Foreclosure Bailouts Up To $10,000,000 Are Available In All 50 States. Th…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Nov 15, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service