Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need a Business loan.

I am looking for a loan for an investment I am doing, the amount I need is $5 million and I would need the length of the loan to be for 10…

Started by Paul Slater

6 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Looking for Personal Loan for $100k

HI Group, i am looking for a personal loan to consolidated debt. Min $65k, Max 100K.  Interest rate is negotiable, Max Term is 60 months. I…

Started by Gregory Hicks

5 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Hard Money loan needed with partnership interest

I have a 358 acre tract listed for sale that the owner needs approximately $157,000 shorterm loan 3- 6 months to stop foreclosure. The LTV…

Started by Donald Butts

10 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Looking for Joint Venture Partners to Help fund a multi unit apartment building purchase in Alberta Canada

Looking to raise $850,000 to fund the purchase of a 36 unit apartment building in Alberta. Gross rents are $338,000 annually, investors to…

Started by Lane Genik

8 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Need Funding for Purchase to Rehab to Flip - Broward County, Florida

Schenley Investment Corporation, Miami is seeking funding to purchase, rehab and flip a SFR located within the Driftwood Acres subdivision…

Started by Jose Jorge Fernandez, MPM

3 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

80% LTV Cash out refinance

I have a client that bought two 4 units back in November and is looking for a 80% and maybe 75% cashout refinance only needing 90 day seaso…

Started by JJ

4 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

SEEKING $100,000,000 IN ROUND 1 FUNDING FOR Q1

Equipped with world class leadership and portfolio diversity, private equity trust Kearsedge Boston seeks $100M funding round in Q1 of 2018…

Started by Perry Jones

2 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Loans with 30 Year Fixed Rate

I work with a direct lender, that provides competitive fixed rate financing for bulk single family homes and apartment buildings. 30 Year F…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Feb 16, 2018

All Kinds of Funding Available!

I have funding for the following: Fix and Flip, commercial, new construction, notes, receivables, land, international projects, gap funding…

Started by Tom Wood

0 Feb 13, 2018

100% funding for New Construction!

If you have a New Construction project that needs funding, I can get you that funding at 100% funding if the lender likes the deal! Send yo…

Started by Tom Wood

0 Feb 13, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service