Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

personal unsecured loan

I need a personal unsecured loan that does not have an upfront fee.  I can provide pay stubs to verify my income.

Started by kimberly frock

30 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Purchase with Seller Carry

I'm looking for a lender who will finance and allow seller carry for the purchase of some rental properties - it's a sixplex and some singl…

Started by Erin Naome

4 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by William Matos

We Finance Commercial Real Estate,Fix And Flips, Investment Rental Properties

We Offer Financing In All 50 States. To Apply,Principals E-Mail An Executive Summary To: sharona@patriotcls.com

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Jul 10, 2018

Eagle Financial Core Programs Small-balance solutions designed to meet more of your clients’ needs

Started by William Bentley

0 Jul 9, 2018

100% LTV

How come it's hard to find lenders that does 100% LTV? 

Started by Latoya Bass

2 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Simmy Ahluwalia

We Finance Working Capital/Lines Of Credit,Commercial Real Estate,Medical Practices,Restaurants

We Offer Commercial Financing In All 50 States. To Apply,Principals E-Mail An Executive Summary To: mailboxforsharon@yahoo.com

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Jul 6, 2018

Business Capital Injection Inquiry

BUSINESS Expansion Capital Needed:  I am looking for direct private lenders, equity and venture capital.  I currently am working with CEO's…

Started by April Ferguson

9 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by ABDUL MOHAM

Cash Out Loans

Get quick cash out on your investment property up to 75% of the appraised value. Only 15 days to close. www.GistGroupLLC.com Credit Scores…

Started by Arden Gist

1 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Hotel development funding 90% JV with owner. contract with 7 star hotel brand

New development under the Northern Light and Midnight sun.  Brand new company set up for this development. Signed contract with one of the…

Started by Johanne Cathrine Brustad

2 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Looking for a line of credit

I own several properties free and clear and wanted to know if any lender out there will do a line of credit up to $300,00.  Properties are…

Started by Kay Vang-Thao

7 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by JOSEPH P KERRY

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service