Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

construction

Architectural engineering, also known as building engineering, is the application of engineering principles and technology to building desi…

Started by Jeff Elmer hoosier

1 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by WKL David

We Lend $75K And Up Fast To Investors Nationwide

We Lend $75K And Up For Non-Owner Occupied 1-4 Family And Multi-Family Real Estate,Condos,Townhomes,Apartments,Mixed Use Properties. Princi…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Aug 12, 2018

Financing needed

We need a proof of funds for a commercial deal. Can you provide one? What is fastest time someone you have could do a cash purchase. Anyone…

Started by Carole L Singh

9 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tom Sheppard

Testimony for a loan

Grand Finance Bank gave me the opportunity to get loaned even with my low credit score and no collateral state. I have to show an appreciat…

Started by Christine Pincheck

0 Aug 7, 2018

Looking for lender.

Good morning. I am looking for a lender who is willing to lend around $25,000. I need to get some repairs done to my home. I have roughly $…

Started by Keith Woodman

14 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

Need Funds to show Liquidity

Hi All, I am looking for a loan of approximately 70,000 to show liquidity in order to refinance an apartment complex.  I have equity of at…

Started by L. Yovanni

3 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

looking for an ARV loan in Penselvania

I recently acquired a house at a foreclosure. the house is located in Norristown PA 19401. The house needs around $40,000 in repairs and th…

Started by Anton Glotser

4 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

Hello lenders, I'm looking for your best fix & flip / private money loan for an excellent deal in No. CA that I'm looking to rehab, Wil…

Started by Juan Lopez

15 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

We Fund Fix And Flip Loans,Rehab Loans And Investment Rental Property Loans Nationwide

We Fund Fast Real Estate Loans In All 50 States. To Apply,Principals E-Mail An Executive Summary To: sharona@patriotcls.com

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Aug 6, 2018

ATTENTION: Commercial Mortgage brokers and Principals NEW FINANCING PROGRAM

ATTENTION:  Commercial Mortgage Brokers and Principals  NEW FINANCING PROGRAM   NATIONWIDE   URBAN and RURAL AREAS  Stated Income program…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Jul 31, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service