Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easy Earning

INVEST WITH THE BEST TRADING PLATFORM THAT HAS BEING IN EXISTENCE FOR LONG AND WITH A GOOD REPUTATION. WITH LITTLE MONEY, YOU CAN BECOME…

Started by Christine Pincheck

0 Dec 23, 2018

NEED START UP MONEY. Need up $100,000 loan for trucking company start up. I have invoices.

Good Morning, I just started my own trucking company, I need $100,000 to take my business to the next level. The funding will be utilize to…

Started by Robert Hayes

5 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Samuel King

Funding for Detached SFR in Los Angeles County Rehab/flip

Possible Funder: Currently in a 45 day escrow and looking for 80 to 90% of $420,000 purchase price funding.  I would go conventional financ…

Started by Michael Gutierrez

9 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Samuel King

Purchase & Refinance Program

I am a Consultant working with a direct lender with a Purchase Program: Minimum Loan Amount - $250,000 Maximum Loan Amount - $50,000.000 In…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Dec 18, 2018

Business Funding Available

We have business funding programs available as real estate and personal loans. If you have as business in contracting, construction, home i…

Started by April Fletcher

0 Dec 18, 2018

Refiance funding desired on a MHP in Atwater CA

Seeking $750,000.00 to refinance a mobile home park. Park valued at $1,000,000.00. This loan will take out the hard money interest only len…

Started by Bradley N. Meyer

13 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Carlos Clark

Urgently! Looking for A Private Investor to Purchase My Home

I am looking for a private investor to purchase my home and allow me a rent option or rent to own option. The bank already owns it and is w…

Started by Kris Olson

18 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Urgent Projects Financing

I am working with a direct real estate lender that offer Bridge Loans.  They specializes in small to medium bridge loans financings ($1mm -…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Dec 13, 2018

need funding for a liquor store purchase

I   am  looking   for a  liquor  store  loan,  the  problem  is  i am a american  in  paris  and  also  live  in  miami,  many  years  in  …

Started by steve touma

3 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by John A Hanson

Fake Loan Seekers & Fake Profiles *Red Flag*

The below listed names are not what they claim they are. They claim they want Loan for real estate investment but they collect your money…

Started by John A Hanson

0 Dec 6, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service